Designing the News
“The purpose of this project is to promote the awareness of global current events with the American public,” Selman wrote in the introduction to his website. “‘American citizens know little about current events in general and even less about overseas events’ according to The Washington Post in 2006.”
- May 7, 2011 - Libya ‘scatters mines’ in Misrata
- August 29, 2011 - Colombia’s long task to identify conflict victims
- August 16, 2011 - Tibetan monk burns himself to death in China
- April 23, 2011 - Syria protests: Security forces shoot at mourners
- April 19, 2011 - India: Haryana widows battered to death
Visit BBCx360 to view this exceptional project.
I LOVE things like this. Brilliant.
Designing the News: Posters promote awareness of events to unknowing American citizens.